SirAyden

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I am older now because I mom doesn't blog as she started toooooo




I am such a big boy now. I can do anything except somethings. My mom is always telling me that I am "To big for my britches". I am a bubble boy and I am always thinking that if I have to take a bath every night well we might as make it fun and have BUBBLES. I love them. I put them all over my face and body and then I tell my mom to LOOK!


The only place where I am lacking in the BIG BOY status is that I still have to sleep next to my mommy. She is so warm and is always there is hug and kiss me if I wake up. I love just being close he her. Maybe someday soon I will sleep in my own bed, but not TONIGHT!


I am 2.5 years old. I really don't know how old that is but I know its a lot. My sister is one of my favorite people. Even though we fight I still love her so much. I try not to bug her so much but oh how much fun it is...LOL
Ayden is doing so good. He is going to a daycare that specializes in Spanish. I love that and he is learning so much while he is there. It makes going to daycare worth it. We are getting ready for the holidays. I put the tree up and the lights so far but nothing else. I wanted to surprise Ayden with it because he just loves the lights so much. He is so active and so playful but sometimes a little to playful and ends up hurting you...... I love him so much..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home