SirAyden

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

GROWING!!!!!!!!


It is kind of nerve racking to know that my little baby just isn't a baby anymore. I look at him and my heart just swells up with pride and then I change him and he pees on me and I could yell at him but I don't because he got more on himself then on me....LOL Just kidding.

I never realized that I would love a child as much as I love Ayden. Ever since he was born I get frustrated and I look at him and all the stress and frustration just leaves my body. I think how lucky am I that this child is mine. He looks like me and then oh no He acts like me....


Ayden is starting to say so many things. He can say, Bay bay, Hanna, Carrie, Katie,Grandma, papa, momma, daddy.....cookie, treat, more......... so many words for just a little boy.

I love my little boy so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home