SirAyden

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Crawling Everywhere


Where oh where is our little boy.......
We can't find him because all he does is crawl everywhere. He is so active and never wants to be in just one place. The other night I had an unopen can of soda on the floor.... he tipped it over and began to follow it through the house. It was so cute. I just had to laugh at him. He is starting to raise his arms when he wants to be picked up. Its so cute. Sometimes I will put him down just to see if he will do it.
Our little guy is still a puker though. I can not wait until he is out of that stage.... Maybe then I will be able to buy some new clothes. I think that time is coming because he is puking up less and less.
I love to look everyday to see if there are any teeth coming in. So far not a thing but boy can you drool. You are getting this little personality and I love every minute of it. We are thankful every day to have you in our lives.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home