SirAyden

Friday, February 02, 2007

I know its been a while....... Ayden is now 18 months!


What a wild and crazy 8 months it has been. We moved which was wonderful for Kevin and I. We now live close to work and the commute is so much nicer. Ayden is now at a different daycare which he just loves. He doesn't bit anyone there anymore. He is saying so many words its not even funny. On the way home every night he tells me about his day... Yes I know most of it I can't understand but at least he is talking. He is saying Mama (his favorite word), dada, Annnna for Hanna, Gammma for grandma, Papa for Grandpa, Katie (Auntie), Bay for our dog, Ennnnie for Jeannie our neighbor, Ty for uncle, Ball, banna for banana, Caaaaarrrrr another favorite for Car....as I said there are so many words. He is learning something new everyday. He is so active that I am beginning to think that this kid is never going to settle down. His favorite thing is this remote control cars oh yeah and daddies.....LOL He has all of his teeth except his eye teeth...... he has discovered that he has holes...nose holes, ear holes......... I tell you if I had a penny for every time I told him to stop putting things in his ears and nose I would be a millionaire...
Things are going good here and no matter how hard things might get Kevin and I have each other and our kids and that means everything to us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home